octubre 31, 2008

Turn your stumbling blocks into stepping stones



Your anxiety level might escalate today because you are thinking about doing something outrageous and it could scare you. With assistance from the expressive Mars-Uranus trine, you'll be able to get away with more than usual. Remember that you must tell others what you want. If you don't, your chance for fulfillment is much less likely.



I actually don't believe in astrology when focused like this, buuut today it does sound similar to my current situation hehe. For these days I've into solving my lack of abundance and my tendency to autosabotage my projects. In other words, Im making my system fool-proof or even better, fright-proof...To be sincere, Im scared to the bone, but very very happy at the same time. Some days ago, I was writting about how much I love fall and my confidence in life, this is part of the package....Yeah! I feeel good! I knew that I would! n_n

These are days for V. Morrison, M. Knopfler, Sting, J. Cocker...these are days to acknowledge my virtues and defects, my good choices from the lame ones...days to turn my stumbling blocks into stepping stones.

Painting by Susan Seddon Boulet, Afrodite.


No hay comentarios: