diciembre 14, 2007

Mester de Juglaría visita el Antiguo Palacio del Arzobispado

Yesterday I had a déjà vous....

Right in front of me were two minstrels and a monk ...singing, playing music and fooling around..just as old times back then in the middle ages ....(my soul started sizzling) Im not quite sure if there were smelly or not cause I hava a flu ( jijiji)....

Palacio del arzobispado buen lugar (aunque la acustica sea nefasta) para encontrar
se con Mester de Juglaría. I always end up wanting to dance and jump and sing...specially I always laugh soooo much. If these were those times, they would be the richest minstrels around...

I specially love "two corbies" and "in taberna", nevertheless everything sounds quite great. Something inside me says " hey girl, do you remember..." my blood boils and drags me legs into a frenetic dance...

Pagana! Pagana! lo bueno es que no me pueden quemar en la hoguera...
no dos veces..jajaja.

some more pics



No hay comentarios: