junio 25, 2009

great expectations

I know it's been a while since I wrote in english...so sorry Jan...I'll pop in something once in a while...

Anyway, tomorrow is the big day...at least for me it is. We're presenting (at last) the dance at the medieval party of some lab....Im excited and scared at the same time after all those hours of rehearsing over and over the same 4 dances. Every minute its been well worth all the effort, dresses are looking nice and so we girls ...lets see if guys can look as nice as us...jejeje

I worked on three of the headdresses and loved the result. I'll post some pics as soon as I place each of them on top of a beautiful girl.

Im soo nervous I can't even link one idea with the other, so Im off to inish my dress and a veil Im still missing...aaaaah

Love yaaaaaa...sent us positive energy


No hay comentarios: