mayo 16, 2008

I love zuccini bread

Since the very first time I tasted it....loooong time ago back to the times when Mom baked....

Yesterday afternoon I had a craving for zuccini bread. So when we got home, went directly to the fridge.....only to discover theres was was only one zuccini left. Obviously I wasn't going to give up. Looked up for a recipe that would call for just one cup zuccini...and voilà I found a muffin recepie. Trying a new recepie is always fun, though sometimes one can get nasty surprises...not this time, they are yummy ;P






mmmmm moisty!


here's the recipe:

Preheat oven at 375 F
  • 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1 cup sugar ( I prefer brown sugar w/ zuccini)
  • 1/2 cup oil
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 cup schredded zuccini
  • 1/2 cup chopped nuts
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 1/4 tsp baking powder

In bowl mix oil+sugar+eggs.
Then add zuccini+flour+ b. soda +b.powder
After everything has blended up,add nuts.

Fill cups 3/4 and bake for 20 min or until golden

Enjoy!



No hay comentarios: